Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday


Any resemblance to any other signature or tutorial is merely coincidental and is not intended

I am using the gorjuss artwork of Suzanne Woolcott you can purchase her artwork and a license to use it HERE
I am using Vix Mask 452 which you can download from her blog HERE
I am using the font "Be Safe"
I am using word art that I made and can be downloaded from my digiscrap blog HERE
I am using a PTU scrap kit by Designs By Moo called Birthday Wishes.  You can purchase this kit from I Got Lucky Skraps HERE

Pieces from the kit that I used are
birthdaycake
balloon1
lollipop2
paper08

You must have a working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial.  This tutorial was written using PSPXI

Open a new 600x600 image in PSP and flood fill white
Open paper08.  Go to Layers/LoadSave Mask and apply your mask.  Go to Layers/Merge/Merge Group to combine your mask layers into one layer
Open your Word Art
Open birthdaycake and resize to your liking.  Add a drop shadow of 2 to birthdaycake Layer.
Open balloon1 and resize to your liking.  Duplicate balloon1 Layer by going to Layers/Duplicate.  Move one of the balloon layers slightly lower than the other one.  Add a drop shadow of 2 to both balloon Layers.  Open lollipop2 and resize to your liking.  Add a drop shadow of 2 to lollipop2 Layer.  Merge together balloon1 layer, duplicate balloon1 Layer, and lollipop2 Layer.  Duplicate your balloon/lollipop merged Layer.  Go to Image/Mirror.
Open your tube.  Add a drop shadow of 3 to your tube.
Resize the tag to your liking and add your text.
Add your copyright information before saving.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog ;) Your tutorials are great. Thank you for following me in Twitter. Hugs, Nora www.CoquettasDesignz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete